Ask your insurance adjuster.

claim. He may be willing to contact the other driver’s insurance company for you.

Retain an attorney.

Your attorney will demand that the insurance company provide the other driver’s insurance coverage limits. If the company refuses to voluntarily provide it, he can file a lawsuit for you and force the company to disclose this through the court discovery process.


Christopher L. Russo
Helping Rhode Island personal injury victims for nearly three decades to get the compensation they deserve.