Speak to an attorney.

If you have received divorce paperwork, your spouse has already prepared the divorce petition and financial documents, filed with the court, and, very likely, hired his own attorney. Your own attorney will go through the petition with you, prepare a response that addresses each spouse’s demands, and make sure that your response is filed by the deadline.

Do You Need To Speak To A Rhode Island Divorce Attorney?

If you are considering a divorce you need to speak with an experienced Rhode Island divorce attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Warwick office directly at 401.946.3200 to schedule your free consultation. We help divorce clients in Providence, Warwick and all areas of Rhode Island.


Christopher L. Russo
Helping Rhode Island personal injury victims for nearly three decades to get the compensation they deserve.