Government entity.

If the sidewalk was broken or damaged by a water main break, roots from a city-owned tree rising above the concrete, road construction, or street subsidence, a city government may be liable for damages.

Maintenance company.

Businesses and municipalities may rely on third-party contractors to perform groundskeeping and maintenance. If these companies do not remove hazards within a reasonable period of time or fail to complete repairs properly, they may be held responsible for injuries.

Have You Been Injured On Someone's Property In Rhode Island?

If you've been injured on someone else's property you need to speak with an experienced premises liability lawyer as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Warwick office directly at 401.946.3200 to schedule your free consultation. We help injury victims in Providence, Warwick and all areas of Rhode Island.


Christopher L. Russo
Helping Rhode Island personal injury victims for nearly three decades to get the compensation they deserve.